Todd has over 26 years of planning experience, during his career, he has been active in shaping regional planning and land use policies, including participation in several stakeholder groups.
Todd Johnson, Founder & President
Todd has worked on urban growth boundary expansions, comprehensive plan updates, assisted several jurisdictions and agencies in streamlining development code, worked to support economic development of commercial and industrial lands, and established design standards that address community goals and support development consistent with a regional community vision.
He also has worked actively with on site development feasibility and development permitting and site master planning projects for both public and private clients.
Projects and Experience
- Oregon Metro Regional Industrial Site Readiness Inventory and subsequent yearly updates
- City of Happy Valley Rock Creek Employment Center subarea plan and infrastructure assessment
- Washington County Industrial Site Readiness Assessment & Implementation
- City of Kalama East Port Master Plan, Review
- City of Kalama Development Code Review
- City of Kalama Mixed Use Zoning Code, Kalama WA – Enhance economic development, develop a form-based zoning code
- City of Kalama Downtown Redevelopment Strategy – Enhance tourism, downtown revitalization, wayfinding, intergovernmental collaboration and economic development
- Discovery Point Master Plan and the Millers Landing waterfront master plan, Port of Ridgefield, WA
- Port of Chehalis Industrial Master Plan, Chehalis, WA
- CJ Dens Land Co Urban Growth Boundary Expansion, Camas, WA
- Columbia River Economic Development Council Employment Land Analysis, Clark County Vacant Lands Inventory
- Clackamas County Industrial Site Inventory, Funded through a collaborative metro CET Grant
- Oregon State Employment Land Site Certification Program process update and certification criteria refinement.
- City of Vancouver Fire Stations assessment and permitting, Vancouver, WA
- Clark County Fire District 6, Station renovation and development assessment and permitting
- City of Vancouver Police, new station development assessment and permitting, Vancouver, WA
- City of Beaverton Public Safety Building, Beaverton, OR
- Port of Portland, on call land use planning consulting, Portland, OR
- Port of Olympia Industrial Distribution Center, Tumwater, WA
- Port of Ridgefield Development Road Improvements and SEPA Process for Discovery Ridge and industrial subdivision, Ridgefield, WA
- Battle Ground School District, Site Feasibility Study, Battle Ground, WA